Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Introduction A La Realness

Okay. First off, I previously promised myself I wouldn't do a cheesy introduction post.  You know, the ones that go: "my favorite color is blue", "I like macaroni and cheese", "I have a cat named Louis", blah blah blah blah.

I figured, hey, they'll learn that about me the more I blog about stuff! But I figured there were a few key points I wanted to mention to you all.

First off: This is me.
Oh, yeah. My hair's messy and I'm wearing pajamas (which consists of mostly old tee shirts in case anyone cares). I just got home a little while ago and after I'm done eating an entire bowl of spaghetti I'm going to take a nap before my night class, thus the sleepwear. That brings me to.....


Secondly: (Great segway, right?!) School
I go to St. Petersburg College, but I'm not old enough to be a college student. (Just turned 18, whoop whoop!) I'm enrolled in Early Admissions, and I won't bore you with the details, but basically I get to leave the land of worksheets, hallway fights, and greasy chicken wings (AKA high school) to get free college credit! Aww yeah!


Third: WHAT I WANT TO DO WITH MY FREAKING LIFE
Even though I'm extremely indecisive and scared about the future, I think I have some semblance of a plan. I want to be a music supervisor. That's right. Music and movies, combined in this wonderful love child of beauty. But there's also a lot of paperwork. Which I'm okay with. Am I the only person who really loves doing menial tasks alone? Oh. I am? Okay.


Fourth: I am not single and ready to mingle.
Not to be one of those annoying girls who scream "TAKEN AND HAPPY" in the description of every social media site they touch the second they get a boyfriend... but... here's my boyfriend.
His name's Alejandro and he likes Atmosphere and Cracked.com and adventuring and he's attractive and... point is, you'll be seeing him around here a little bit and it would be helpful to know who he is.

Fifth: Time to WRAP IT UP
Anyways, me in general: I'm not a natural blonde, I work at a grocery store, I dress up a lot, I have seven cats who I'm sure I'll discuss later CAUSE THEYRE CUTE, I volunteer at a library, I'm not very outgoing, I like books and movies and music and... this is my blog. 

I'm currently in the process of tweaking some of the design aspects on here to better suit my tastes, so bear with me, please! And now...

BACK TO MY SPAGHETTI. 




2 comments:

  1. This makes me so happy to know someone else out there wants to do music supervision!
    It's pretty much my dream job, but it's also super elusive - not really one of those careers that they give you in the guidance counsellors leaflets.
    It's quite reassuring to know someone else out there has a similar dream. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh awesome! I'm also glad that someone my own age even knows what a music supervisor is! I feel like it's still one of those secretive hollywood insider jobs and it just blends into the movie credits. Well I guess I'll see you at the Oscars, eh? :)

    ReplyDelete